1) If you leave Hershey Kisses in your cupboard over the summer - in a desert - they go moldy and gross. Talk about a real cravings buster.
2) Nory came to school for the first time today. Phil and I deserve a "best parents ever" ribbon for stopping child abduction from happening in several instances ;)
3) Designing bulletin boards is the best. Too bad "bulletin board maker" isn't a legitimate career choice.
4) Maneesh just delivered seasons 3, 4 and 5 of Friday Night Lights, along with some treats from India. How I love these people who form our community abroad.
5) Baby Amirah's Dad dropped off a walker and a "jumperoo" we let Amirah borrow over the summertime. I can't wait for Nory to use them!!!

2) Nory came to school for the first time today. Phil and I deserve a "best parents ever" ribbon for stopping child abduction from happening in several instances ;)
![]() |
| A visit to the Kindergarten department! Nory was a welcome guest following the cockroaches and mice found in Gem's classroom! |
3) Designing bulletin boards is the best. Too bad "bulletin board maker" isn't a legitimate career choice.
4) Maneesh just delivered seasons 3, 4 and 5 of Friday Night Lights, along with some treats from India. How I love these people who form our community abroad.
5) Baby Amirah's Dad dropped off a walker and a "jumperoo" we let Amirah borrow over the summertime. I can't wait for Nory to use them!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment