You're looking at an almost-successful-necklace-robbery executed by a certain E.D. Parkinson Scissorhands.
If it wasn't my responsibility to keep her nails trim (and if she wasn't so darn charming), I might even be a little upset about the plethora of chicken scratches that currently decorate my chest. But the thing is that it IS my responsibility to cut those claws. And she IS as sweet as pie. And so......I'll take this assault as just another great memory for my "I AM A MOM!" book. (Yeah, yeah - the nails are on tomorrow's agenda)!

If it wasn't my responsibility to keep her nails trim (and if she wasn't so darn charming), I might even be a little upset about the plethora of chicken scratches that currently decorate my chest. But the thing is that it IS my responsibility to cut those claws. And she IS as sweet as pie. And so......I'll take this assault as just another great memory for my "I AM A MOM!" book. (Yeah, yeah - the nails are on tomorrow's agenda)!

No comments:
Post a Comment