Plus two hours, to be exact. Yep, we'll be sky-high on our way back "home" to Kuwait. WOWZERS. Makes me wonder how you people with four weeks of holidays/year (or less!) manage.
I think we're ready. I think. We miss our routine. Our apartment. Our friends. Dare I say...OUR STUDENTS?! Ha. Really. We're a couple that appreciates structure and perhaps that's why we seem so stressed out in the summertime. Inshallah, this homeowner thing works out in our favour and you'll find us with our heels up on the back deck next year. Wait - who am I kidding? Nory will be walking. Running, maybe. Which means we will be too.
Oh life!
We wake up bright and early tomorrow morning (a.k.a. the usual) to drive back to Lakefield. Our SLEEP COUNTRY MATTRESS is supposed to be delivered and we're hoping to have the BEST SLEEP of the SUMMER (or ever) tomorrow night. Eeeeeeee!!!!
Two more days of the online course. One massive assignment left. Let's DO THIS!


No comments:
Post a Comment